Webinar on 'Future Proofing Mental Health & Wellness: Post Covid Strategies & Best Practices' at 4 pm on Thursday, 26th

Webinars
admin
Site Admin

Webinar on 'Future Proofing Mental Health & Wellness: Post Covid Strategies & Best Practices' at 4 pm on Thursday, 26th

Post by admin »

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to inform you that the Southern India Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI) is organizing a webinar on 'Future Proofing Mental Health & Wellness: Post Covid Strategies & Best Practices' at 4 pm on Thursday, 26th May 2021.

In this last few months we realized that Covid is here to stay with us and not going to be going away anytime soon. It could well linger around like the Common Flu for example or even the Spanish Flu, but with diminishing impact over time. The best to be done is hence to make following the necessary precautions part & parcel of our daily routines, rather than fighting it.

In this context, how do we quickly get back to normal business operations once the lockdown is removed? How does this apply for big industries, services sector and for MSMEs? How do we tackle the psychological problems in terms of managing anxiety, stress and depression and help support the mental health of employees? This upcoming webinar will help the industry people to overcome the current situation in their day to day life.

I have herewith attached the brochure giving details about the topics and speakers. I request you to kindly make it convenient to join the webinar.

Please note that the participation link would be sent to you upon your confirmation.

I look forward to your participation.

Thank You

Bhavani Srinivasan
Asst. Secretary

The Southern India Chamber of Commerce and Industry
e: [email protected]
t: 044 25341876 | m: +91 9566013348
w: www.sicci.in
Attachments
Brochure
Brochure
Future_Proofing_Mental_Health_&_Wellness_-_Brochure.jpeg (218.54 KiB) Viewed 2533 times